[translation] 私、バンギャじゃないわ (watashi, bangya janai wa) - DADAROMA



Watashi bangya janai wa – I’m not a fangirl
Kanji
Tradução

konbanwa hajimemashite
Good night, nice to meet you.
watashi ongaku wa yougaku toka sukidesu rarara 
I like music, foreign music too, lalala 
BANDO no katadesu ka? 
Are you in a band? 
meiku suro no? Ee- sugo imite mitai rarara 
Do you wanna makeup? You'll be look awesome, lalala


sake ni yoi ima ni yoi koyoi mo shiranai RABUHOTERU
I'm getting drunk, I'm drunk, I don't even know a "love hotel".
muimina sutee tasu kasaneru
What a stupid status.
watashi tsukiau to ichizude yoi kodesu
When I go out with you I'm a good kid at all.


Watashi, bangya* janai wa hedoban kowai
I'm not a fangirl, headbang is scary
mata futari de aemasu ka?
Can we meet again?
Suki? Suki? Panpi joshi**
Do you like? Do you like it? Of normal girls?
 “iya! Kirai! Usotsuki-me” 
"I hate! I hate it! I'm a liar "

[*bangya=band girl=
Japanese equivalent to fangirl]
[
**panpi girls=normal girls= girls who don’t know visual kei, opposite of bangya]

Bangya janai wa mosshu ga kowai
I'm not a fangirl, mosh is scary.
tomodachi no tsukisoidesu
I'm just with my friends.
suki?
Suki? Panpi joshi
Do you like? Do you like it? Of normal girls?
 “iya! Kirai! Usotsuki me”
"I hate! I hate it! I'm a liar "
bassabasa tsuke matsuge
Your false eyelashes are falling.
hai!
HAI

Naze kakusu no ka hajiru no ka sabukarucha bokutachi wa nanna no ka
Why are you hiding? Are you ashamed? Aren't we a subculture?
sukinaraba suki to ie jishin mote kimi no mama ikite miro
If you like, say you like it. Have confidence. Live as you are.

Konbanwa nidome mashite
Good night, a second time.
itsuka BARERU YABAI YABAI YABAI
One day you will be exposed SHIT, SHIT, SHIT.
 “are, ritoha*** no fukurojan”
"Is this a bag from Little Heart? "
kanzen ni misu yabai yabai yabai
Fully miss, danger, danger, danger.
 
 [***Little Heart is a shop, of vk things, CDs, goods littlehearts.jp/]

Mizukara hasameru igokochi hontou no watashi wa hikikomori****
I'm fine with the real me being a hikikomori,
sabishii dakena no yurushite watashi o hitori ni shinaide yo nee
I'm just lonely, forgive me, don't leave me alone. 

[**** hikikomori are reclusive adolescents or adults who withdraw from social life, often seeking extreme degrees of isolation and confinement.] 

Watashi, bangya janai wa uso tsukanai wa
I'm not a fangirl, I will not lie.
anata dake ga daisukiyo
I just love you.
suki?
Suki? Panpi joshi
Do you like? Do you like it? Of normal girls?
“iya! Kirai! Usotsuki-me”
"I hate! I hate it! I'm a liar "

 Watashi, bangyanan desu sorya mou gachi no
I'm a fangirl, right? This is so bad.
gomennasai daisukidesu
I'm sorry, I love you so much.
suki?
Suki? Konna watashi
Do you like? Do you like it? this me?
 “un. Suki. Sunaona ko”
"Yes, I like it, good child"
bassabasa tsuke matsuge
Your false eyelashes are falling.
totte mina hora iiko
Try to deal with it, good child.
hai!
HAI