[translation] 黒鶏式葬送曲第肆番 -メグレズ- (kokkeishiki sousoukyoku daishiban -megrez-) - the GALLO

Black Rooster Funeral Song No. 4 — Megrez¹

kanji/romaji


While whistling the song of the homeland, I keep digging graves in this rotten world

A girl hungry for happiness sells her body to survive among the ruins of the fire

Deep red cherry blossoms bloom at Shinobazu Pond, Sukhavati² is spreading

While whistling the song of the homeland, I keep digging graves in this rotten world

Based on methods of murder, the arteries are cut and blood dances in splatters

Based on methods of murder, the pregnant woman was torn apart, causing her entrails to spill out

Liver, Heart, Kidneys, Lungs, Spleen

The cherry trees are dyed with the girl's blood. Red, red, red.

While hating discrimination in the darkness of the homeland, I keep digging graves in this rotten world

Based on methods of burial, I savor the girl covered in pure blood

Based on methods of burial, I bury the girl covered in pure blood

Liver, Heart, Kidneys, Lungs, Spleen

The cherry trees are dyed with the girl's blood. Red, red, red.

Deep red cherry blossoms bloom at Shinobazu Pond, Sukhavati² is spreading

Notes:

  1. Megrez is the name of a star in the constellation Ursa Major, meaning "the base of the bear's tail."

  2. Sukhavati is the Pure Land of Buddha Amitabha, the paradise of peace and happiness in Buddhism.