[translation] Before it's too late - DIMLIM


Usually I do the posts with romaji + translation here on the blog but in this song the band sings totally different from what is written on the booklet, apparently there is a translation into Japanese of what is sung in English, so in this post there will only be the translation of the song according to the booklet, I will not try to post lyrics of what is sung in English because unfortunately I don't speak Dimlim'nese.

My translation will probably look different from what they sing in ENG but I struggled to keep the meaning as much as possible.

Before it’s too late


Can't breathe?
Even laughing, somehow it can be heard...

You're broken screams...
Why are you laughing like this?

Doesn't matter how many times you say "I regret"
when you pass away it will not be different
Live through your own eyes
only then you'll can be saved

I am suffocating!
I'm screaming so much...
Do I want to keep lying that much?

Scream if you are in pain!

Can't keep silent anymore?
Can't laugh anymore?

Look around, there's only you
Doesn't it make you uncomfortable? Even just a little?
Live seeing through your own eyes
what is reflected in your eyes, huh?

How is your faces now?