[translation] 虚妄の歌 (kyomou no uta) - DIMLIM

JeZ agosto 23, 2019

kyomou no uta – untruth song
Buy

RIARU wo kanjite ima koko ni imasu anata wa ima doko ni iru no deshou ka
I'm here to feel real, I wonder where you are now
kairaku to zouo ni mamireta kono boku wo anata wa miyou to wa shinai darou
Pleasure and hatred was stained, I think you can't see this me
kairaku to zouo ni mamireta kono boku wo anata wa miyou to wa shinai darou
Pleasure and hatred was stained, I think you can't see this me

rikai wo sarenai boku no sonzai koko ni iru hazu nanoni dokoni monai
My existence is not understandable, I should be here but I'm nowhere
HIERARUKI ni korosareru sugata wo minna wa miteminu furi wo shiteitta
This figure kills the hierarchy, and everyone pretends not see
kairaku to zouo ni mamireta kono boku wo anata wa miyou to wa shinai darou
Pleasure and hatred was stained, I think you can't see this me
kairaku to zouo ni mamireta kono boku wo anata wa miyou to wa shinai darou
Pleasure and hatred was stained, I think you can't see this me

Am I not saved anymore?
Only you rely
Am I not saved anymore?
Please save me from here

watashi wo kegashite hoshii kara hayaku daite kudasai
I want to be contaminated, fast, embrace me please
yura yura yureru watashi no kokoro wo moteasonde ite mo
sway me¹, even if it's to play with my heart

itsukara ka sora wo miageru koto mo naku nari kokoro wa shindeitta
When it turned impossible to look at the sky, my heart is dead²
kibou nante KUSO mitaina mono wa tokku ni koko ni wa nokotte inai
Hope looks shit, and there's no much left
kusari kitta kono genjou wo kaete kureru no wa anata shikai nai
You are the only one that can change this rotten condition
kusari kitta kono genjou wo kaete kureru no wa anata shikai nai
You are the only one that can change this rotten condition

Am I not saved anymore?
Only you rely
Am I not saved anymore?
save me from here

anata ni aishite hoshii kara hayaku koroshite kudasai
I want you to love me, fast, kill me please
usure yuku watashi no sonzai sae anata ni todoku nara
If my existence fade out, you can reach me

RIARU wo kanjite ima koko ni imasu anata wa ima doko ni iru no deshou ka
I'm here to feel real, I wonder where you are now
kairaku to zouo ni mamireta kono boku wo anata wa miyou to wa shinai darou
Pleasure and hatred was stained, I think you can't see this me
kairaku to zouo ni mamireta kono boku wo anata wa miyou to wa shinai darou
Pleasure and hatred was stained, I think you can't see this me

Translator notes:

Parts in italics are adaptations.

¹ sway like when hugging someone, I suppose, idk how to express it in english, but the meaning here is that he feels apathetic and want to feel something, even if it is something bad)

² not sure about this verse

x-x-x--x-x-x-x-x--x-x-x

A lot of dimlim fans are taking translations from here to make another-language translations and it makes me feel really happy!!! Thank you for thinking that my translations are good enough for this! But, see, when you repost that, people don't go to my blog, then don't find my other posts, I do that for the community, if people don't find my site I don't have how to know if my translations are good and people don't find translations of other musics they may like... I'm just asking to anyone who think my translations are good, and want to share this anyway to DON'T REPOST my English /Portuguese translations. Keep doing another language translations!!! But without reposting mine!


Again, thank you all for thinking that my translation is good enough for being used in your another-language versions and keep doing the Spanish, Russian, and all languages versions, just please, don't repost my translations ❤️

– JeZ 💞💞

Share Facebook X WhatsApp Copy link