DENDROBIUM¹
![]() |
| Buy |
Loot
at me more.
PURATONIKKUna KISU ga hoshii wakejanai
It's not like I want a platonic kiss
PURATONIKKUna KISU ga hoshii wakejanai
It's not like I want a platonic kiss
kitto
anata ga omou yori mo motto
and I'm more sure of this than you think
and I'm more sure of this than you think
anata
ga omou yori mo zutto
Much more than you think
Much more than you think
mimimoto de sasayaku hikui rizumu* ga
A low voice whispering close to the ears
yoru
wo tokashite iku wa
will melt the night
will melt the night
"aishiteru" wa iwanai de yo
Don't say "I love you"
setsunaku
naru dake na no
It will become just suffocating.
It will become just suffocating.
katachi
ni shita aijou nante
Such love when takes a shape
Such love when takes a shape
sugu
ni kowarechaun deshou?
instantly breaks, right?
instantly breaks, right?
"aishiteru" no kotoba yori mo
More than the words "I love you"
tsuyoku
dakishimete
embrace me strongly.
embrace me strongly.
katachi
ni shita aijou nante
'Cause, when such love takes a shape
'Cause, when such love takes a shape
sugu
ni kowarete shimau kara
it instantly breaks.
it instantly breaks.
PURATONIKKUna SEX wo shitai wakejanai no yo
It's not like I want to have platonic sex
nee
anata ga miteru yori mo motto
Hey, I care about it more than you
Hey, I care about it more than you
anata
ga miteru yori mo zutto
Much more than you
Much more than you
kurayami de ugomeku hikui RIZUMU ga
A low rhythm squirming into the dark
yoru
wo tokashite iku wa
will melt the night
will melt the night
"aishiteru" wa iwanai de yo
Don't say "I love you"
kurushiku
naru dake na no
It will become just painful.
It will become just painful.
katachi
ni shita aijou nante
Such love when takes a shape
Such love when takes a shape
itsuka
kowarechaun deshou?
someday breaks, right?
someday breaks, right?
"aishiteru" no kotoba yori mo
More than the words "I love you"
tsuyoku
dakishimete hoshii
I want to be embraced strongly.
I want to be embraced strongly.
katachi
ni shita aijou nante
'Cause, when such love takes a shape
'Cause, when such love takes a shape
itsuka
kanarazu katachi goto kowarete shimau janai
someday, surely, the shapes of this love will not be completely broken
someday, surely, the shapes of this love will not be completely broken
She is a girl who wants real love song.
setsunasa mo, munashisa mo
the suffocating, empty [feelings]
zenbu
zenbu, shitte hoshii
I want you to know everything, everything
I want you to know everything, everything
kokoro
no okusoko ni furete mite hoshii
I want you to touch the bottom of my heart
I want you to touch the bottom of my heart
nee iwanai de
Hey, don't say
"aishiteru" wa iwanai de yo
Don't say "I love you"
kotoba
nante iranai
I don't need those words
I don't need those words
kotoba
ni shita aijou nante
Such love when is replaced by words
Such love when is replaced by words
itsuka
kowarechaun deshou?
someday breaks, right?
someday breaks, right?
"aishiteru" no kotoba yori mo
More than the words "I love you"
tsuyoku
KISU shite hoshii
I want to be kissed strongly.
I want to be kissed strongly.
kotoba
ni naru yasui ai nante
'Cause, when such love is replaced by words
'Cause, when such love is replaced by words
itsuka
kowarete shimau kara
someday
will be completely broken.
Translator
notes:
Romaji
note:
*
in this part, he sings リズム
(RIZUMU/rhythm),
but I’ve only found the lyrics written as 声(koe/voice).
A translation of this would be “a low rhythm
that whisper in the ears”.
Translation
note:
¹
dendrobium is a kind of Orchid. Remember: orchids grows attached to
other plants, they do not exist without another plant to support it.
