[translation] 怪盗戦隊ヌスムンジャー(KAITOU SENTAI-A-) -「妄想絵日記」(mousou enikki)


mousou enikki” – Illustrated diary of deceptions


BANDOMAN hajimete kara
Since I started to be a BANDMAN
boku wa sukkari ninkimono
I'm a very popular person

mainichi HAPPI kibunda
I feel happy everyday
kyoumo IPAI enikki ni egakou
So today, I will draw about this in an illustrated diary.

boku no FAN no TWITTER no PUROFU
My fan profile on Twitter
boku janai men ni kawatteta
became a guy that isn't me

[not sure if he is talking about fake profiles or that he is acting weirdly on his TT profile, I think is the first option]

boku no gazou dato hazukashikute
I'm in shame 'cause is my image on there,
gamen mirenai kara ne tereyasan
so, don't look to the screen, I'm a shy-person-san ♥

MC suru to soushiku MUUDO
MC of funeral mood
MC suru to soushiku MUUDO
MC of funeral mood

[here's something like "if you look to my pic, I'll be shamed and this make my mood down"]

itsumo chanto hanashi wo kiite
Always listen to my histories attentively
kurete doumo arigatou
I'll be very grateful ☆

boku no cheki wo hiita BANGYA ga
Some bangyas pulled some Polaroids of me
me no mae de koukanshiteita
and was exchanging in front of my eyes!

ureshii! boku wo hiromete kuretanda ne
SO COOL! They are supporting me!
SANKYUU desu (kira )
Thank you desu! ☆ (hate it☆)

boku no koto wo shinu made ouen suru toitte kureta
I told her to support me until the day of my death
ano ko saikin minai kedo shinda no kana
I have not seen that child anymore, I wonder if she died

[LOL]

RAIBU chuu jimen ni suwatte SUMAHO wo ijiteru BANGYA
sitting on the floor the bangya uses her smartphone during my show
boku no BANDO no koto shirabete kureterunda ne benkyou nesshin
Certainly she is investigating things about my band, she study so hard ♥

BIRA kubari no kaeri no michi ni
In the way back home she spread fliers,
boku no BANDO no BIRA ga ochiteita
the fliers of my band that had fall down
sokka michi ni mayowanai youni mejirushi oite arunda ne
To not get lost, she uses [the fliers] to mark her way home

taiban no hito ga boku to no shashin wo TSUITA ni akete kurenai
People on battle of bands took pics with me, and had not posted on twitter
boku no FAN ga mitara shito de
my fans would be jealous if they saw it
kimi ga uramareru kara (KILLER)
and then you would be cursed (killed)

boku no mae ni wa BANGYA ga inakute ushiro no hou katamatteru
there's no bangyas in front of me, they are huddled with their backs to me
wakaruyo, datte eiga mi ushiro no hou ga miyasuimon ne?”
"I see! stand with your back to the movie makes it easy to watch, right?"

[OMG LOL]

ashita kara wa tou mei han
From tomorrow I will travel on Japan.
tou mei han ¹
TOU MEI HAN

LIVE? Iya iya tada no TORAIBU
Live? meeh, it's just a travel
LIVE? Iya iya tada no TORAIBU riyokou!!!
Live? meeh, it's just a driving travel!

tegami ni soetekureta denwa bangou ni kakenaoshitara
If I call the phone number that she gave me in a note
kikioboe ga zenzen nai OSSAN no koe datta
I listen nothing but an old man voice

anata wa SHAIna hito dakara ITAZURA shitanda ne
Is this a joke 'cause you are shy
boku to OSSAN no himitsu no kankei ♥?
or maybe there's any secret relationship between me and this old man♥?

OIOI sonna nu mitsumeruna yo
Hey don't look at me too much!
mawari ni kizukarechaudaro
I don't want to be recognized

tada ima zenkaichuu nanda yo
Well, now we are in the right beat!
boku no ZUBON no CHAKU
In my pants zipper☆

[it was open LOL]

boku no utagoe tenshi no utagoe
My voice, an angel voice
saikou no uta no utaunda
I'll sing the best song
kyoumo hitori KARAOKE de
alone in the karaoke tonight

Translator notes:

¹ TOU MEI HAN = 東 名 阪

京都 古屋 
Tóquio ; Nagoya ; Osaka